Namaste Tribe! 🙏
Radicle is listed on WazirX and you can buy, sell, trade $RAD in the USDT market.
RAD/USDT trading is live on WazirX! Share this
What about RAD Deposits & Withdrawals?
RAD is a part of our Rapid Listing Initiative. Hence, we will start RAD trading by enabling its deposits on WazirX via Binance.
What does it mean for you?
- Deposits — You can deposit RAD from Binance wallet to WazirX.
- Trading — You can buy, sell, trade RAD in our USDT market. When you buy RAD, it will appear in your “Funds”.
- Withdrawals — You will be able to withdraw RAD in a few days after the listing.
Don’t worry, you’ll be able to deposit/withdraw RAD from other wallets very soon. Read more about the Rapid Listing Initiative here.
Radicle is a decentralized network for code collaboration. The project’s mission is to develop resilient infrastructure for open-source communities that is secure, sovereign, and exclusively built on open protocols, not platforms. Radicle’s protocols enable developers to collaborate on code without relying on trusted intermediaries. The network’s code and treasury of assets are publicly managed fully in the open allowing any developer to contribute and influence the direction of the project, making Radicle an experiment in collective governance.
- Trading price (at the time of writing): $12.84 USD
- Global Market Cap (at the time of writing): $249,616,813 USD
- Global Trading Volume (at the time of writing): $28,542,072 USD
- Circulating Supply: 19,436,287.74 RAD
- Total Supply: 99,999,210 RAD
Share this with your friends
Happy Trading! 🚀
Risk Warning: Crypto trading is subject to high market risk. Please ensure that you undertake sufficient risk assessment when trading newly listed tokens as they are often subject to high price volatility. WazirX will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrency is not a legal tender and is currently unregulated. Kindly ensure that you undertake sufficient risk assessment when trading cryptocurrencies as they are often subject to high price volatility. The information provided in this section doesn’t represent any investment advice or WazirX’s official position. WazirX reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change this blog post at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.