How interaction resulted in a guest appearance
“We like interactions and feedback”, that’s what we say in our outro. The guest of our show reacted to one of our podcasts earlier this year. We reached out to him and invited him to the podcast. Why? Because it’s good to look in the mirror. Check our stories with the outside in view. And that’s exactly what we are going to do in this show. Getting the outside perspective on the edges of autonomy.
Discussed Items on the edges of autonomy
- Why do you interact and why is interaction helpful?
- How can we complete our stories?
- What items do you miss when you listen to the stories in a holistic way?
- What is an example of autonomy?
- What is team autonomy?
- What is autonomy and why is it important?
- Does autonomy mean control?
- What are the three types of autonomy?
- Is autonomy good or bad?
- Thomas Heijtink – Full Stack Software Engineer & Product Owner at Fleetgo, but above all loyal supporter of the show and searching the interaction.
Peter Paul van de Beek