The IPL 2021 will feature the second qualifier match on Sunday, October 13, 2021. The encounter will be between the Kolkata Knight Riders and the Delhi Capitals.
We will provide team predictions for batters, bowlers, and all-rounders. This will assist you in choosing the perfect players for the Indian Crypto Fest. But first, let’s take a peek at the game’s preview.
On Wednesday, October 13, 2021, Kolkata Knight Riders will face Delhi Capitals at Sharjah International Cricket Stadium in the 59th match of the Indian Premier League 2021.
- Delhi Capitals will try to beat the Riders and gain the spot in the finals to compete with Chennai Super Kings.
- The knight riders are in great form and have secured the place in Qualifier 2 by defeating the challengers with ease in the Eliminator.
- To retain a spot in the finals, both teams will give each other a tough fight which will be worth watching.
The maximum temperature in Sharjah on Wednesday would be 34°C. The humidity level would be around 55%.
The Sharjah wicket has everything to offer batsmen. Sharjah is batting heaven due to the batting-friendly ground and short boundaries. Because of the narrow boundaries, batsmen may easily clear the ropes, and huge totals are common here.
In order to pick up wickets in Sharjah, bowlers, whether spinners or pacers, must rely on their variations.
The Sharjah pitch has nothing to offer bowlers, and bowling stock deliveries may lead to being predictable and going for huge runs.
Last year, the teams were able to achieve totals of 200+ runs with ease, and those runs were also observed being chased. As a result, no total is truly safe in the Sharjah pitch.
Star Players in Head-to-Head Battles
- Batsman to look for Delhi Capitals:
- Rishabh Pant has 337 runs from 12 games against KKR with a strike rate of 148.22.
- Shreyas Iyer has been solid in death overs, while Marcus Stoinis has been outstanding in the middle order.
- Shikhar Dhawan has a strong record against KKR. Dhawan has been named Man of the Match in the last two encounters between the two teams, and he will be hoping to maintain his outstanding performance..
2. DC Gamechanger Candidate
Like many other teams, Delhi Capitals rely on openers to score runs. Apart from the openers in the UAE leg, only Shimron Hetmyer has looked solid with both bat and ball.
3. Delhi Capitals Bowler You can Look for!
- On the bowling front, Kagiso Rabada has 13 wickets against KKR, with a top haul of 3/24.
Whereas for KKR:
- Batsman to Look for:
- Dinesh Karthik has 544 runs from 26 games against DC at a strike rate of 133.00.
2. Watch out to this KKR Bowling Specialist!
- Shakib has 12 wickets to his name, with a top haul of 3/17 against the Capitals.
- Sunil Narine, the mysterious spinner is also a solid contender as a bowling expert after his outstanding performance with the ball in the Eliminator.
3. KKR Gamechanger Candidate
- The Kolkata Knight Riders’ batting was outstanding in the previous match. KKR is heavily reliant on Andre Russell and Sunil Narine to score and get the squad off to a strong start.
Today’s Match Prediction: KKR versus DC
The Delhi Capitals have won the last three IPL games between the two teams. KKR, on the other hand, KKR has crushed DC over the years, with 15 wins in 28 meetings. On Wednesday, the Knight Riders will be desperate to halt DC’s winning streak against them.
RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR PARTICIPATING IN THE CONTEST
In this contest, anybody can participate without paying any fees. It is ABSOLUTELY FREE.
Only your skill, player selection and Tweet matter.
We will provide you with all the information from the pitch, ground to the Head to Headcount all right before the match.
1. Tag #DCvKKR Batsman and BuyUcoin with Runs Prediction on TWITTER.
2. Tag #DCvKKR Bowler and BuyUcoin with Wickets Prediction
3. Tag #DCvKKR Gamechanger player name and BuyUcoin
4. Prize: INR 500, 350 & 150 in @chainlink
5. Participation entries will close 1 hour before the game starts.
Do you consider yourself a cricket expert?
Prove your point and you’ll get FREE cryptos. We do not impose any charges or hidden fees, like others do.
Spread the word about this FREE contest and compete with your friends to prove who’s in charge!
So, what exactly are you looking forward to? Take your first steps into the world of cryptocurrency while you’re hooked to your screens, rooting for your favourite IPL team, and enter the contest!
*Predictions are made just for entertainment purposes. We do not participate in or promote betting or gambling. In addition, we highly discourage participation in unlawful cricket-related activities *