Namaste Tribe! 🙏
What about KEY Deposits & Withdrawals?
What does it mean for you?
- Deposits — You can deposit KEY from Binance wallet to WazirX.
- Trading — You can buy, sell, trade KEY in our USDT market. When you buy KEY, it will appear in your “Funds”.
- Withdrawals — You will be able to withdraw KEY in a few days after the listing.
Don’t worry, you’ll be able to deposit/withdraw KEY from other wallets very soon. Read more about the Rapid Listing Initiative here.
SelfKey is a self-sovereign identity platform, built on the Ethereum blockchain, which aims to enable individuals and companies to have full ownership of their digital identity. SelfKey builds an identity wallet, with which individuals and companies can control and manage their personal data and cryptocurrency portfolio.
The project also enables a concept called “verified claims”, which enables a user to prove something is verified by a trusted party without having to reveal the information itself.
- Trading price (at the time of writing): $0.01412 USD
- Global Market Cap (at the time of writing): $70,840,077 USD
- Global Trading Volume (at the time of writing): $53,891,809 USD
- Circulating Supply: 5.00B KEY
- Total Supply: 5,999,999,954 KEY
Share this with your friends
Happy Trading! 🚀
Risk Warning: Crypto trading is subject to high market risk. Please ensure that you undertake sufficient risk assessment when trading newly listed tokens as they are often subject to high price volatility. WazirX will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrency is not a legal tender and is currently unregulated. Kindly ensure that you undertake sufficient risk assessment when trading cryptocurrencies as they are often subject to high price volatility. The information provided in this section doesn't represent any investment advice or WazirX's official position. WazirX reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change this blog post at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.