- Pg. 4. Latest nanotech investments, commercial agreements and rounds of finance. October-November 2020
- Pg 6. Nanobubbles market focus. Properties, applications, definitions, Nanobubble equipment manufacturers.
- Pg. 10. Latest nanotech product news.
- Nanofiber masks.
- Nano battery cathodes.
- Nanotechnology-based bullet-proof products.
- Improving the durability of solar modules with carbon nanotubes.
- Nano biomarkers for cancer detection.
- Nanoporous membranes for lithium extraction.
- Carbon nanotube composites.
- Cellulose nanofibers for cosmetics thickeners.
- Nanofiltration membrane solutions for organic-heavy waste streams.
- Solar heat absorber.
- Nanomaterials derived from the use of CO2 for industrial use.
- Pg. 16-20. Latest graphene product news.
- Graphene facemasks.
- Graphene carbon aerogel composites.
- Graphene-based EMI shielding applications.
- Graphene for fuel and brake lines.
- Graphene supercapacitors.
- Graphene investments and funding rounds.
- Graphenefire retardant coatings.
- Graphene-oxide-based ink battery.
- Green hydrogen and battery grade graphene materials.
- Graphene-based all polymer solar thermal cells.
- Graphene medical products.
- The market for phase change materials. Focus on the latest market developments in phase change materials including types, applications and markets.
- The market for advanced anti-viral and anti-microbial coatings.
- Latest nanotech investments and funding rounds.
- Latest nanotech products: Nanodiamond batteries; silicon nanopowders; nanotech for security; air filters; hydrophobic and anti-reflective coatings; nanotech water filters; nanotech wireless mobile phone charger; carbon nanotubes batteries; new quantum dot products; antiviral nanocoatings; water repellent fabrics.
- Latest graphene products: graphene batteries; graphene-based smart heating mattress; graphene masks; graphene-based virucidal ink; graphene rubber; graphene composites; graphene production; EV batteries and ultracapacitors.
- P. 4-10 Nanodiamonds
- Company activity.
- P.10-13 Recent nanotech COVID-19 product and research news
- Nano-coated filters.
- Bio-photonic nanochips for detection.
- Graphene in face masks to enhance personal protective equipment.
- Composite inks for COVID-19.
- Security markers to medical face masks.
- Magnetic nanoparticles for diagnostics.
- Rapid, point-of-care diagnostic tests.
- S-layer vaccines.
- Portable COVID-19 diagnostic test based on nanosensors.
- P. 14-17 Nanotech research and product news.
- Nanocages for the nuclear industry.
- Solar-powered nanoparticle systems.
- Oil-in-water nanoemulsion technology.
- PLGA nanoparticles.
- Nanotech for enhanced oil and gas recovery.
- Carbon nanotubes for Li-Ion battery cathodes and anodes.
- Quantum dot agricultural products.
- Nanoptics for security.
- Quantum dot wearable patches.
- P. 18-21 Graphene product and production news.
- 2D materials in aerospace engine systems.
- Latest graphene production.
- Graphene concrete.
- Graphehe conductive inks.
- Graphene for roads.
- Graphene motorbikes.
- Graphene lubricants.
- Graphene antibacterial products.
An expanded issue that looks at current nanotech solutions for addressing the COVID-19 pandemic including diagnostic testing, facemasks, coatings, PPE and air filtration (indoors). Also covered in this issue is ongoing research, products, product and commercialization in other nanomaterials, graphene and carbon nanotubes.
An expanded issue that looks at future efforts to mitigate the current pandemic. Namely, the use of antimicrobial and antiviral nanocoatings, which is light of the current situation should be rolled out on a global scale over the next couple of years. Cost has traditionally been viewed as a significant hindrance to their use, especially in healthcare environments, both in terms of the cost of the coatings themselves and cost competitiveness versus traditional coatings. However, the colossal economic damage caused by the Covid-19 pandemic should render the cost issue irrelevant if public health authorities wish to fully mitigate future public health emergencies. This issue also covers latest anti-viral nanotech face masks products, investments, nanotech products, regulations and graphene news.
The main nanotech markets, graphene and quantum dots, continue to receive heavy investment and funding. Products that have come to the market over the past few months include marine coatings, anti-counterfeiting, solar panels and new TV and display products. Samsung has announced plans to invest $11 billion in QD technology and QD producers have recently received multi-million dollar funding.
The market for nanomaterials continues to grow, in part driven by their ability to meet challenges for biofriendly and sustainable products. This month there are numerous product developments in renewable energy, oil spillage clean-up, fast charging batteries for electric vehicles and environmentally friendly packaging.
Perovskite quantum dots (PQDs) are coming to commercial prominence due to their excellent photophysical properties, low heavy metal content and low cost fabrication in comparison to conventional quantum dots. In depth analysis is provided on their properties, synthesis, production, applications, challenges and recent commercial activity from prominent producers.
Also covered in this issue are the latest nanotech investments, commercial agreements and rounds of finance; new nanotech and graphene products and production and nanomaterials regulatory developments.
Quantum dots are THE nanomaterials success story. Quantum-dot enhancement film is widely used in LEDs for high definition televisions and displays, and are a multi-billion dollar market. However, what we have seen so far is the tip of the iceberg.
The next wave of QD display products will incorporate quantum dots on glass, quantum dot colour filters (QDCF) for microLEDS and displays, perovskite QDs and inkjet printed QDs.
There has been an increasing focus over the past couple of years in using nanotechnology and nanomaterials to meet many of the significant energy and sustainability challenges that the world faces. In fact, many of the challenges facing all major industries are being met by the exploitation of these remarkable materials. This month's issue covers new product developments in graphene filters, nano smart windows, new carbon nanomaterials for batteries, nanostructured alloys for electric vehicle charger connectors and silicon quantum dots for solar windows.
A recent plethora of new nanotech products in Japan also features heavily in this issue. New protective coatings and materials are also featured, from waterproofing electronics to protecting consumer packaging from smudging and staining. The latest investment and regulatory news is also covered in depth.
Metal-organic frameworks (MOFs), automotive nanotechnology. Latest nanotech, graphene product and business news.
- Latest innovations in nanotechnology in the Automotive Sector.
- New nanotech commercial investments, agreements, collaborations and finance, November-December 2018.
- New nanotech products, November-December 2018.
- New graphene products, November-December 2018.
- Global nanomaterials regulations and policy news, November-December 2018.
- Also in this issue: Graphene Nanotubes, Manufacturing Low Cost Nanomaterials, Goodfellow materials, HZO coatings and more.
- Polymer nanocomposites. The market for graphene, carbon nanotubes, nanoclays and cellulose nanofibers in composites. Products, companies and technologies.
- New nanotech commercial investments, agreements, collaborations and finance, July-August 2018.
- New nanotech products, July-August 2018.
- New graphene products July-August 2018.
- Global nanomaterials regulations and policy news July-August 2018.
Waterproof nanocoatings. Graphene in filtraton. Latest nanotech news.
Nanotech in filtration. Hot nanotechnology companies. View content
Cellulose nanocrystals. Automotive nanocomposites.
Self-healing materials and coatings. Nanotechnology in smart medical wearables. Read more
Nanocomposites Market and Outlook. Nanotech in the Smart and Interactive Textiles Market. Read more
Nanocellulose in Japan. Conductive nano inks. Graphene in steel coatings. Read more
The market for tetrahedral amorphous carbon (ta-C) coatings. Hydrophobic nanocoatings for consumer electronics. Read more
Graphene Quantum Dots (GQDs). Graphene in coatings. Read more
Analysis of the global market for single-walled carbon nanotubes (SWCNT). Read more
Nanotechnology in the smart textiles and wearables market. Read more
Using carbon nanostructures as the assembly platform in semiconductor advanced packaging. Read more
Nanodiamonds. Automotive nanodisplays. Nanoskin deep. Read more
Smart electronic clothing incorporating nanomaterials for conductivity and monitoring. Nanotech in China. Smart windows. Read more
Graphene Quantum Dots, Carbon Nano-Onions, Commercializing Nanocellulose. Read more
Quantum Dot TVs. The market for PAMAM dendrimers. C2N holey 2D materials. Read more
Carbon Nanotube Memory, Meta Materials and Nano Lubricants. Read more
Anti-reflective nanocoatings, Anti-icing nanocoatings, Graphene in South Korea. Read more
Nanotechnology in Japan; Carbon nanomaterials in Asia. Read more
2D Materials Special Issue. Read more
Nanomaterials in Packaging; Food Packaging; Anti-counterfeiting; Chemical, Biological and Explosive Threat Detection. Read more
Nanocoatings are increasingly finding application in metal equipment requiring protection from corrosion, fatigue, wear, erosion and heat; Graphene in Lithium-ion batteries (LIB); Nanotechnology in wound care. Read more
Graphene market and nanotech companies to watch in 2015. Read more
Anti-fingerprint nanocoatings, automotive nanocoatings and printable electronics. Read more
The nanocoatings market. Read more
Titanium dioxide nanoparticles. Medical nanocoatings. ZIRCONIUM OXIDE NANOPARTICLES. Read more
Nanocoatings in waterproof electronics. Single walled carbon nanotubes. Flexible nanowires. Read more
Quantum dots in displays. Carbon nanotubes. Read more
Nanomaterials in Li-ion batteries. Self-healing nanomaterials. Gold nanoparticles. Read more
Industry outlook from Aeonclad Coatings. Graphene in healthcare. Read more
Graphene: Guest article from Vorbeck Materials. Graphene-The new wonder material: Guest article from Haydale. Graphene commercialization: Graphene in products. Anti-corrosion nanocoatings. Read more
Nanomaterials in Li-ion batteries. Nanosilica. Carbon nanotubes. Read more
Cellulose nanocrystals. Success in graphene. Zinc oxide nanoparticles. Read more
Graphene: Guest article from Vorbeck Materials. Graphene-The new wonder material: Guest article from Haydale. Graphene in products. Anti-corrosion nanocoatings. Read more
Graphene production. Green Earth Nano Science Inc. outlines the use of colloidal chemistry in their range of products. Automotive nanocoatings. Graphene in China. Read more
Photocatalytic nanocoatings. Nanocoatings strategies and growing markets. Nanotech in the marine and boat industry. Nanotech in the biomedical and life sciences industry. Nanocoatings in the industrial tools and machinery sector. Read more
Nanotech in smartphones. Graphene in the electronics market. Interview with Graphenea. Leading nanotech companies in the biomedical and life sciences industry. Focus on germanane. Read more
Featuring the hottest 100 nanotech products in: Consumer goods, medicine, plastics, automotive, security, aerospace, oil & gas, construction, electronics etc. Read more
Featuring the hottest 100 nanotech companies including producers and application developers. Read more
Quantum dots. Nanofood. Nanomagnetics. Nanowires. Magnesium hydroxide nanoparticles. Read more
Nanotechnology in the oil and gas industry. Carbon nanotube sensors. Dendrimers. Carbon nanohorns. Nanotechnology in cement. Read more
Carbon Nanotubes Markets and Future Prospects. Nanomaterials Regulation Worldwide. The Market for Nanoscale Precipitated calcium carbonate. AFM Probes Market and Companies. Nanotechnology in South Korea. Read more
Graphene. Specialty optical fibers. Silicene. Graphdiyne. Graphane. Read more
Anti-corrosion nanocoatings. Nanocellulose production in france. Nano-precipitated calcium carbonate. Molybdenum disulfide . Nanofibers. Antimony tin oxide nanopowders. Read more
Nanotechnology in textiles. Zinc oxide nanoparticles. Nanoalumina. Nanotech in the aerospace and aviation industries. Nanotechnology in the United Kingdom. Read more
Nanocomposites in cement. Nanotechnology in adhesives. The market for nanocoatings. Anti-fingerprint coatings. Nanomaterials in insulation. Read more
Nanotechnology in security. Nanophotonics. Nanofibers. Nanotechnology in Germany. View content
Going green with nanotechnology. Nanocellulose. NANOTOXICOLOGY-A COMPLEX ISSUE. Nanotechnology in catalysts. Nanotechnology in Russia. Nanosilver. View content
Understanding the challenge of nanomaterials toxicology. Nanostructured Zirconia. The EU Definition of Nanomaterials – Perspectives from Europe and America. Current progress and future perspectives in toxicology of nanomaterials. Cerium oxide nanopowders. View content
Nano drug delivery. Sol-gel coatings. Nanotechnology in batteries. Fullerenes. Nanotechnology in India. View content
Nanotechnology in medical implants. How nanomaterials are leading to new and enhanced products in the cosmetics and personal care. Nanocomposite coatings. A guide to the latest nanotechnology developments for water treatment and remediation. A look at Taiwan’s National Nanotechnology Program, now in its second phase. Titanium Dioxide Nanopowders. Read more
Nanosilver. Regulating nanotechnology.Nanocellulose. Nanotechnology in China. Nanotechnology in glass. View content
Quantum dots. Nanotechnology in solar energy. Nanotechnology in the military. Focus on nanotechnology in the construction and architecture sector. Focus on nanotechnology in the cleantech sector. Nanotechnology in the USA. A look at how anti-corrosion and wear resistant nanocoatings are being applied to a wide range of industries including oil and gas and manufacturing machinery. Zinc oxide nanopowders. Read more
GRAPHENE: The new wonder material? How nanotechnology is driving the next generation of electronics and computing. Nanotech-enabled next generation displays for consumer electronics. A look at how nanotechnology is driving innovation in the consumer products sector. Focus on nanotechnology in the volatile automotive industry. Nanotechnology in Japan. Nanoclays-end user market for nanoclays are in packaging, automotive, cosmetics and toiletries, water filtration, flame retardant materials, medical and biomaterials and paints, pigments and dyes. Read more