Hello Everyone, I have done BE in CS, GATE Rank 905 in CS-2022, Category-OBC, CGPA= 9.38
mode: online, Theoretical computer science
Interview: Questions asked were as follows:
- Introduce yourself
- Difficulty Faced In BE projects. I explained in short about the project first, then the difficulties I faced.
- Which Subject U have chosen for the Interview (Data Structure and Algorithms)
- Given any n distinct number and any binary tree (left-skewed, right-skewed, complete, ….), whether u will be able to fit all the elements in the tree such that the tree becomes BST. IF yes then Explain the approach, IF No then why?
- Take 4 nodes and draw any binary tree
- Now take any random 4 distinct number and fit that number into a binary tree so that it becomes BST
- Now fit that number into a binary tree so that it becomes BST
Now think about the first question. I took a moment but I wasn’t able to get the approach to solve the question answered.
- Given a BST, in the general definition of the largest element in it
- Now think about the first question again.
- Do you have any questions? I ask them whether my approach is right or wrong? , they told me it is right and they end the interview
One thing I want to conclude about the interview is the interview panels are very much supportive, if I give any wrong answer, they are asking a new question through which I can realize that my previous answer /approach was wrong by myself. I don’t know whether my answer is right or wrong but learned a lot from that 20minutes interview section of IIT Madras MS